|Berkeley Parents Network|
|Home||Members||Post a Msg||Reviews||Advice||Subscribe||Help/FAQ||What's New|
BPN is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit and we are building a new website!
Read more, and see how you can help:
Rules for Special Election Issues
1. Submissions must be received before the date specified in the announcement and must be made using this form: http://parents.berkeley.edu/post_election.html
2. It must be your own words - no forwarding of political ads, petitions, articles, party literature, etc.
3. Keep it short (less than half a page).
4. The usual newsletter rules apply - you may not criticize other parents, candidates, etc. Stick to info about your guy/gal/prop.
5. You must include *either* your name *or* your email address - specify which one if you have a preference. We won't be printing anonymous postings for this issue.
What works best is if you write as though you are talking to another parent, which you are. Give your own observations and experiences as objectively as you can, explaining why you are planning to vote for him/her/it.
|Home | Post a Message | Subscribe | Help | Search | Contact Us|